Friday 10 January 2014

Outfit updates~


    Floral summer dress (from jay jays)! 
    I love chucking it on on a hot day, it's            
    so flowy and light! Also included is this
    cute bra (bras n things store) which I 
    actually exchanged for a cuter bra (I found this one had a strange fit and caused chaffing on my arms). 
    

     This dress is so beautiful. I bought it on sale at saboskirt.com and photos do not do it justice! I absolutely adore the neckline, and harness appearance it has, along with the off the shoulder look. It is a little bit sheer as well! Great quality dress and was only $24!!💘
    Hot lazy day. Wearing a top I got for Christmas (featuring a floral pattern) with my favourite mink pink skirt! 
    Mink pink skirt I picked up on Boxing Day! (Yay for sales) matching with my black velvet crop from American apparel. 
I love that I can wear something simple with this skirt, and still feature a gorgeous floral print on the skirt! 
   Another Boxing Day find! Found this pretty maxi dress at 'dotti'. It's sort of a tie dye effect with an interesting pattern all over. I love just chucking it on. It makes me feel really elegant. 
 
    My favourite high waisted 'dr denim' jeans with one of my favourite t shirts! 
Featuring Jesse pinkman (fave charactor on breaking bad)😊 
I love the look of wearing blacks and whites together. Also wearing my Jeffrey Campbell 'zomg' platforms from the jc play collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment