Saturday 7 July 2012

A little about myself.



Here is a recent photo of myself. (Not the best, I know).

Anyway. I'll start off by telling you that I'm really not all that interesting. Like, at all.
Little things make me happy, and little things make me sad.
I'm 19 years old, and I'm studying at TAFE, doing 'Photoimaging and photography'.
So yeah, I would like to be a professional photographer one day. I do not class myself as professional just yet. Not until I have my diploma and certificate.

I have a wonderful boyfriend, Tim, whom I've been dating for over 2 and a half years. (3 years in October)
He literally means the world to me, and I'd do anything for him. I think we are going to be together forever.
If theres such thing as soul mates, then he is it. He is practically a boy version of myself for the most part.

Since as long as I can remember I've been drinking tea pretty much everyday. It's something I can't live without. I'm a tea guzzling monster.
I have a great love for cats as well. One day I want to own beautiful cats of my own.
I have 3 at the moment. 1 at my Dad's house and 2 at Mums.
Yes,  I live between 2 houses, basically. And Tims!

So theres a little about me. I suppose I can elaborate some other time, but I felt these things were the most
relevant. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment