Monday 30 July 2012

Semester 2 at TAFE.

I think I'm going to enjoy most of my classes this semester, as some seem quite interesting and fun, but there's also a few I find to be quite mundane as well. But I guess that comes with everything.

My favourite classes so far this term have to be the 'arty' class, where we get to experiment with techniques on how to produce images (such as on watercolour paper, using chemicals etc).
I also think I'll love the video class! One of our main projects for that one is where we get to create our own mini video between 30 seconds and 3 minutes.
We were all given our own individual 'titles' and mine was 'The Path'. So I'm still tossing up some different ideas for that, but quite looking forward to bringing that together :)

Another class I find myself enjoying is where we are organising our own small exhibition! And we have split the class up into groups to be on different 'committees' for organising the event.
I'm on the 'fundraising committee', and I think we are going to do a trivia night to raise money :) that'll be fun.
And of course- the exhibition. Where we all have to produce 2 images based on the theme 'songs and stories', in which we get to choose the song/story. I have decided mine will be based on a folklore.

No comments:

Post a Comment