Sunday 9 September 2012

New tattoo!


Most excruciating pain ever.
Luckily my tattoo artist suggested numbing spray to me cause they just got some!
She used it after the outline, for the colour and it was awesome, all I could feel was a vibrating feeling from the machine, but the rest of my foot was still sore to touch, and then after a while it would become sharp pain again :(
But it helped soooo much. Idc if the healing time is prolonged, it was so worth it!
Especially since I was considering getting the colour done another time it was so bad. 
It wore off after a while though, and then had a little break, and there was about 15 minutes left to do, and I asked to use it again, and the last 15 minutes was a breeze.

But yeah, most excruciating pain I’ve ever felt. It was so much worse than my other foot (probably because I knew what to expect). 

No comments:

Post a Comment