Saturday 13 October 2012

Tim has boarded his plane.

I'm excited for him, that he is going away to London to see his family and enjoy city. But it also deeply saddens me that I cannot be there with him. :'(
and that he is so far away from me than usual. Even as it is, he lives on the other side of Melbourne to me. Thats as far as I like him to be. But after today, he will be oceans apart from me.
I'm just going to miss him so much. Talking to him every night on the phone, or being with him, cuddling, embracing, laughing together and joking around the way we do. He completes me. And even though he angers me very easily, it is only because I care way more than I should about him. And I'm my complete self around him. And I've never been myself that much around anybody except him. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment